This message is reposted from another thread---
The state does the spraying, but the county commissioners enter into a contract with the state. If the county commissioners don't ask for the spraying, it doesn't happen. So, contact your county commissioners about the spraying for both dog flies and mosquitos. All pesticides are harmful to living organisms. I don't want any of that stuff sprayed anywhere near me, my kids, my friends or even my worst enemies. Just a few minutes of research on the net will tell you that all of the mosquito, dog fly and other pesticides are very dangerous to your health. I would rather be attacked on the beach by dog flies than poisoned.
Please send a letter to the county commissioners.
Here are the email addresses for all of our commissioneers. Please send them a message if you want the spraying to end.
brascott@co.walton.fl.us prikenneth@co.walton.fl.us jonlarry@co.walton.fl.us cucro@co.walton.fl.us meacindy@co.walton.fl.us
The state does the spraying, but the county commissioners enter into a contract with the state. If the county commissioners don't ask for the spraying, it doesn't happen. So, contact your county commissioners about the spraying for both dog flies and mosquitos. All pesticides are harmful to living organisms. I don't want any of that stuff sprayed anywhere near me, my kids, my friends or even my worst enemies. Just a few minutes of research on the net will tell you that all of the mosquito, dog fly and other pesticides are very dangerous to your health. I would rather be attacked on the beach by dog flies than poisoned.
Please send a letter to the county commissioners.
Here are the email addresses for all of our commissioneers. Please send them a message if you want the spraying to end.
brascott@co.walton.fl.us prikenneth@co.walton.fl.us jonlarry@co.walton.fl.us cucro@co.walton.fl.us meacindy@co.walton.fl.us
. (By-the-way, they cut about a 15 foot swath all along the southern Camp Creek Golf Course property line). My 14 month old was already upset because that monster machine was so loud. Suddenly that STUPID plane passed not more than 50 feet above us. It was spraying and I freaked out because I didn't want the baby sprayed and he freaked out because the plane was so loud! I have never heard such a scream of terror! I HATE that plane. It has been flying over every day for the past week.