NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
Ok. I'm going to bite. To me the point is these bugs are pests and I want to repell them from my being.
I think it is senseless killing them just because they are bothersome. (Yes some also carry things like West Nile -- one more reason to repell them.)
If something bothers me, I want it to go away - I don't want it dead.
Not to mention lots of great bugs, small animals etc are effected by the spray. If it kills a bad bug won't it kill a butterfly?![]()
Yes, it will kill butterflies and other bugs. But most pesticides are formulated differently than they were back in the DDT days. They are specific to critters with a specific central nervous system. What's bad for a bug with an exoskeleton won't (necessarily) build up in the system of a vertibrate mammal. Bayer has exceptional safe products.
) Very few are specific between bug species; the Bayer products that kill bugs are safe for humans and pets (mammals.)