• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Fly Plane?

New posts
When we went to Pier Park to see Porter-Batiste-Stolz, a helicopter spewing something vile flew over us as we walked in. Little droplets of what I assume was bug spray got in our eyes and mouth - it hurt in the eyes!!!:eek: They very obviously sprayed the crowd.


IMG_4092sm.jpg


IMG_4085sm.jpg


I especially thought it was very government-like to wait until everyone arrived at the concert before they flew a couple of circles directly around us, spraying the poison, with no warning whatsoever. The wind was blowing so strongly that a mosquito didn't have fighting chance of being in the Park in the first place. Eventually, the stage crew stopped the concert to remove the stage top because the wind was so strong. :bang::bang::bang: There should be criminal laws against this act of spraying the general populations with insecticides. I am going to talk to some law makers regarding the issue.
 
Maybe they should just spray a little THC and everybody would be happy. Especially the restaurants.
 
IMG_4092sm.jpg


IMG_4085sm.jpg


I especially thought it was very government-like to wait until everyone arrived at the concert before they flew a couple of circles directly around us, spraying the poison, with no warning whatsoever. The wind was blowing so strongly that a mosquito didn't have fighting chance of being in the Park in the first place. Eventually, the stage crew stopped the concert to remove the stage top because the wind was so strong. :bang::bang::bang: There should be criminal laws against this act of spraying the general populations with insecticides. I am going to talk to some law makers regarding the issue.

So I wasn't dreaming this! I had to cover Kate's head until it all settled- I got hit in both eyes.:bang: And it smelled funny too. We were walking in carrying our stuff when the helicopter flew around, and at first I thought it was spewing some kind of smoke for a stunt. Then we got coated.
 
If I were a leader of a terrorist group, I would have all of the terrorists get a job at Mosquito Control. They would work there for a few years, long enough for everyone to get really comfortable. Then, on one day, I would get all of them to substitute something even more deadly than Naled into the spray tanks, and everyone would be sprayed, thinking nothing of it. I would especially target the mass audiences at outdoor events, like football games, concerts, etc.
 
Damn, I wish the helicopter would have buzzed us when we tried to enjoy the beach today. Dogflies made it impossible. And so everyone knows, these photos were taken in Bay, not Walton county. Take your DEET to the beach!
 
Last edited:
If I were a leader of a terrorist group, I would have all of the terrorists get a job at Mosquito Control. They would work there for a few years, long enough for everyone to get really comfortable. Then, on one day, I would get all of them to substitute something even more deadly than Naled into the spray tanks, and everyone would be sprayed, thinking nothing of it. I would especially target the mass audiences at outdoor events, like football games, concerts, etc.

I suppose they could get a job there just as easily as they could anywhere else!
 
Here is a question for you. What if terrorists seized the plane, filled the spray tanks with something horrible like Ebola, and sprayed it all over the population of the Gulf Coast States? No one would think twice about it until they were spreading Ebola and eventually dieing.

Sounds like an issue to me, better get them terrorists!
 
I've read this Tom Clancy book.................except instead of a bug plane they used the spray mister cooling system at the olympics to spread the disease!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top