• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Friendly Restaurants

New posts

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Which restaurants welcome four legged family members?
 
These restaurants are dog friendly on their outdoor patios : Great Southern Cafe, The Bay, LaPlaya, Hurricane Oyster Bar, Perfect Pig, Grimaldi's Pizza, Bruno's Pizza, Cuvee30A, Pizza By The Sea, Chiringo, The Craft Bar, Growler Garage. I'm sure there are others, but I've taken Louie to all of them, and we faithfully support restaurants where we can bring him.
 
Thank you! Excited to take Cotton with us when we go out.
 
I was told that Chiringo does not allow dogs anywhere on their property and I've never seen anyone bring one there.

The Hurricane is definitely dog friendly.
 
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
Here's a couple pics from Chiringo's Facebook page with a dog seated on their patio.
 
Cool! Can we bring the cats?
I honestly don't know. I've never seen a cat at any of the restaurants I listed (I've eaten at all of them with my dog). But I have seen a few birds Parrots and cockatiels. My dog is very good with cats as he was raised with them, but many dogs aren't. I think I'd be afraid to bring a cat for fear they may be injured.
 
There are a few restaurants that encourage neighborhood cats to hang out by the back dumpster in the name of cheap and organic rodent control. Those kinds of cats are usually good at avoiding dogs that seem threatening though .
 
There are a few restaurants that encourage neighborhood cats to hang out by the back dumpster in the name of cheap and organic rodent control. Those kinds of cats are usually good at avoiding dogs that seem threatening though .

Unfortunately, 99% of those cats are feral cats and are becoming quite a PITA down where I am in SRB
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top