• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

dog friendly stuff?

New posts
Dreamsicle,
Back to the question at hand, Dogs are not welcome at most places around 30-A. In the winter, when I will occasionally go into Destin, I take my dawgs to the Home Depot. They love it going to people places.
 
My babies.
 
Mine is a black Lab. His first day at the beach was a smashing success, although he was perplexed that the water was salty and seemed to chase him. Now that he's gotten used to the idea of waves, and quit trying to drink the Gulf water, he's content to swim and chase low-flying birds up and down the beach (once a bird-dog, always a bird-dog).
I have to say the folks at Beach Java are great about having a comatose black Lab lying on their cool concrete floor...
 
Take him down to Sundog books to see Sundog, the black lab. My DH took our dog, Catfish, down one day and they just lay on the porch together napping - just what a beach dog should do on a warm afternoon.
 
Wait Catfish rides shot gun in a car. That's not a normal dog. Not to mention...he has eyelashes!
 
seagrover said:
Take him down to Sundog books to see Sundog, the black lab. My DH took our dog, Catfish, down one day and they just lay on the porch together napping - just what a beach dog should do on a warm afternoon.

I almost tripped over Sundog last week. I was browsing around and thought he was a rug! He's a laid back dog for sure.
 
Yes, Catfish does have eyelashes. I have mistaken him for DH's girlfriend sitting in the front seat. Then, they turned the corner and his ears were all wiggly. That's about all the girlfriend DH has - a Catfish!!!

Do you know when the three of us ride in the car where I have to sit? Yep, backseat!!!

Did you also know he is the mayor of Seagrove? Just got elected!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top