• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Groomer Recommendation?

New posts

wallymom

Beach Lover
I'll be in Sowal all next week and didn't get a chance to get my babies groomed at home. I'd like to have it done next week while I'm there. Can anyone recommend a good groomer? Thanks!
 
I asked the same question last week, got a couple of good responses:

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=28879"]Dog Groomer - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]
 
Hello, check out paw paws pet grooming santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat, she's awesome also offers boarding and doggie daycare. WEBSITE PAWPAWSPETS.COM
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top