• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Groomer

New posts

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Can anyone recommend a good dog groomer?

I have a cocker spaniel, and she needs to be trimmed every few months - I've done it a couple of times myself now, but it is such a huge ordeal, and she ends up looking like she was groomed with a hacksaw. I don't want to put either of us through that again.

Would prefer one between Panama City Beach to west end of Destin, but could travel a little further if necessary. I took her to Petsmart once, but she had razor burns all over when I picked her up; I would prefer to not go there again.
 
Cuddles and Bubbles in Santa Rosa Beach is WONDERFUL! They have been grooming our yellow lab for nearly 4 years now and the owners, and their staff, are great! Their number is 622-4700. There is usually a short waiting list to get your dog in, but they are worth it!
 
W e had the same problem. Happy Tails fine European Grooming 850 2352122
in Panama City Beach, fl. was recommended to us and we were extremely happy
with our Cockers Cut. The price was 33 . We tried calling cuddles and bubbles
and were told they were not taking new customers.
 
Thank you for the suggestions, Daisy and I both appreciate them! Once her hair grows out from the latest hack job I gave her, I'll be calling one or both of the above...
 
w e had the same problem. Happy tails fine european grooming 850 2352122
in panama city beach, fl. Was recommended to us and we were extremely happy
with our cockers cut. The price was 33 . We tried calling cuddles and bubbles
and were told they were not taking new customers.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming in santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat, she's awesome also offers boarding and doggie daycare. WEBSITE PAWPAWSPETS.COM
 
Last edited:
can anyone recommend a good dog groomer?

I have a cocker spaniel, and she needs to be trimmed every few months - i've done it a couple of times myself now, but it is such a huge ordeal, and she ends up looking like she was groomed with a hacksaw. I don't want to put either of us through that again.

Would prefer one between panama city beach to west end of destin, but could travel a little further if necessary. I took her to petsmart once, but she had razor burns all over when i picked her up; i would prefer to not go there again.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming in santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat,also offers boarding and doggie daycare. Website pawpawspets.com
 
can anyone recommend a good dog groomer?

I have a cocker spaniel, and she needs to be trimmed every few months - i've done it a couple of times myself now, but it is such a huge ordeal, and she ends up looking like she was groomed with a hacksaw. I don't want to put either of us through that again.

Would prefer one between panama city beach to west end of destin, but could travel a little further if necessary. I took her to petsmart once, but she had razor burns all over when i picked her up; i would prefer to not go there again.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming in santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat, she's awesome also offers boarding and doggie daycare. Website pawpawspets.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top