• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog on beach permit

New posts

Peedie2

Beach Crab
We have a place in blue mountain on the beach. Our dog is totally under control. I understand that we need a permit to take her on the beach, and that is between certain hours. As a total rule follower, where do we obtain such a permit, and what are the regulations?
 
Peedie, I'm pretty sure you have to be a resident of or own property in South Walton County to obtain a permit. I'm pretty sure too there's threads on here regarding the subject. Just do a search for "dogs on the beach", etc. I am sure a local will be along shortly to give you the scoop. :wave::welcome:
 
WHEN you go to the court house to get your permit they will give you a piece of paper with the hours because they change in the winter time
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top