• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Park

New posts
Would Newfoundlands be terribly hot here in the summer? From what I have seen, many dogs prefer to be in the cool air during the "dog days" around here!
 
My furry beast loves the a/c during the summer.

Floridagirl, I don't understand you. You are for spraying poisons into our ditches and allowing it to filter into our water systems. You are for spraying blankets of poison from planes down on us to kill some Dog Flies. You are for the asphalt plant going near a residential area where it, too, will runoff into our water system. Yet, you are concerned that people would take their dogs to the dog park because a landfill was once at that sight and it smells funny from a poop station. :idontno: I don't understand how you add your math to come to your conclusions.
 
Thanks so much for the good info and yes, my Newfies are inside dogs and prefer A/C, but they can be in the heat for a while. My first Newfie actually came from a breeder in Jacksonville, FL.

I would probably not bring them there in the summer. I know in Myrtle Beach there is a kennel that allows you to come get them, bring them back if you are travelling with them on vacation. But it sounds like it might be difficult to bring them to SoWal. They like going to the mountains with me, so maybe we'll stick to that and I can just travel with Allifunn to SoWal. Always looking for places I can go and bring them along though.... thanks again!
icon14.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top