• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Photos Wanted

New posts

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
I have written a book that is for people who are grieving the passing of their special canine companion. I am looking for great dog photos to include. I am unable to compensate for the photos as I will be self-publishing. If you are interested in having your dog's photo included in the book, please email me your photo and contact information to oneincredibleday@hotmail.com. I will contact you and have you sign a release prior to using your photo. Also feel free to pm or email me with any questions. I anticipate having this project completed by the end of May.

Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top