• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Sitting??? Help ASAP, please...

New posts

JOE who

Beach Lover
I'm goin out of town this weekend, and our dog sitter has cancelled... That of course is a problem since we can't take our dogs... Does anyone have a dog sitter in mind? We've already checked with Nikki Trudge and she couldn't help...

Thanks In Advance...
 
I'm goin out of town this weekend, and our dog sitter has cancelled... That of course is a problem since we can't take our dogs... Does anyone have a dog sitter in mind? We've already checked with Nikki Trudge and she couldn't help...

Thanks In Advance...

Russelle Torcasso 850-368-1172. She's WONDERFUL...my babies love their "Aunty Russelle". Tell her Gertie & Gizmo's Mom referred you!
 
Does Spike still run a doggie daycare?

There is a girl, Angela, north of 98 - can't remember her address - but DO NOT take any animal to her. She has German Shepards and she let our Catfish (rip) lay there hurt for several days and never took him to the vet. She was horrible!!!
 
Thanks for the advice and help... I'm leaving in about six hours, i really hope i can find one by then...
 
Last edited:
I'm goin out of town this weekend, and our dog sitter has cancelled... That of course is a problem since we can't take our dogs... Does anyone have a dog sitter in mind? We've already checked with Nikki Trudge and she couldn't help...

Thanks In Advance...
Hi Joe,

Tell me more about your dogs and location and I'd consider helping out. I'm a new visitor to Seacrest area and I had to leave my Rat Terrier at home. I miss him!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top