• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog trainer

New posts

finchinvestments

Beach Comber
Do you have a rowdy dog that won't behave? Do you want your dogs to socialize with other dogs and people? I can help. I have trained many dogs. Big dogs and little dogs. I can even teach them great tricks. Call Ross, 850-642-6464.
 
What would you charge for two mini dachshunds who are very unsociable - attack anybody who comes into the house and on the street (they don't actually bite, just charge into defense mode). PLEASE HELP!!!
 
Do you have a rowdy dog that won't behave? Do you want your dogs to socialize with other dogs and people? I can help. I have trained many dogs. Big dogs and little dogs. I can even teach them great tricks. Call Ross, 850-642-6464.

How about ability training for a Sheltie?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top