• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog trainer

New posts

dogbeach

Beach Crab
Hello sowal. My name is Chris Oyer and I am a dog trainer. I recently have relocated to Santa Rosa. I have been training dogs professionally since 2005. I am also a second generation dog trainer. I grew up following my dad and helping him with dogs from a very young age. I offer one on one obdience lessons, home visits, aggression solutions, and puppy trainging. There are not many problems i have not dealt with before.

Feel free to call or text with any questions 850-766-1821!
or email me at coyer100@yahoo.com
I can give phone numbers and emails of former clients in Tallahassee for references.

Thanks to all who may contact
 
Hello sowal. My name is Chris Oyer and I am a dog trainer. I recently have relocated to Santa Rosa. I have been training dogs professionally since 2005. I am also a second generation dog trainer. I grew up following my dad and helping him with dogs from a very young age. I offer one on one obdience lessons, home visits, aggression solutions, and puppy trainging. There are not many problems i have not dealt with before.

Feel free to call or text with any questions 850-766-1821!
or email me at coyer100@yahoo.com
I can give phone numbers and emails of former clients in Tallahassee for references.

Thanks to all who may contact

What are your rates???
 
$50 for an hour. Because i am new and looking to meet some new clients the first session is $30. I am also happy to give discounts for referrals.

I would love to start obedience classes for $20.
Need to figure out the demand and times for the classes first.

I am not going to live and die by the clock. If we go over an hour thats part of a session to me. I sometimes get excited with dogs and if we go longer its usually my fault.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top