• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dogs on the beach

New posts

wallymom

Beach Lover
Sorry...I know this has been a previous thread. But, what do I need to get so I can take my dogs on the beach? I know there's some sort of licensing. Any info would be appreciated! THANKS!:roll:
 
Sorry...I know this has been a previous thread. But, what do I need to get so I can take my dogs on the beach? I know there's some sort of licensing. Any info would be appreciated! THANKS!:roll:


Wallymom, does this mean you're finally going to be bringing the dogs to the beach? That's wonderful! They'll love your pretty beach cottage and the beach. It's so easy to walk on when it's hardpacked in the winter. :clap_1:
 
Hi Mermaid!!!

Yes, we are finally bringing our precious little girlies to the beach!!! I just can't stand to leave them at home any longer! Hope you're doing great!!!
 
Hi Mermaid!!!

Yes, we are finally bringing our precious little girlies to the beach!!! I just can't stand to leave them at home any longer! Hope you're doing great!!!
Well it's about time wallymom - our girls have been waiting 2 years to finally meet your girls! :wub:
______________________________________
 
Hi Unplugged! Well, I've told Wally and Scooter all about Cammie and Kelsey and they are sooooo excited to meet them. They are hoping for a play date! They'll be going to the beauty shop tomorrow at 9 a.m. to prepare for their induction into SoWal life.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top