• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dogsitter For Holidays

New posts

CJ

Beach Lover
We need a dogsitter for our 82# dalmation mix from December 22 until Christmas Day. We prefer he stay in your home but we are flexible. Please PM me if you are interested. He is a very sweet guy and mostly sleeps since he is 9 years old.
 
I'll vouch for the "pup," but not for the owners... ;-)
 
Typical small dog owner....

Your welcome to come stay with him and avoid the fam!

Like I said, I like the pup, it's that Alabama fan daddy he's got that I don't know about. :biggrin:

No, we will be en route west like you guys, but we have to bring our pup with us :blink: . 13.5 hours each way will be funn!! Enjoy the in-laws and good luck!
 
Dog Sitter

I might be able to do it for you. Need a reference check with Truffle Anne. You can PM me if interested.
 
I know that 4Dogs is a wonderful choice for dog sitting. She really loves animals and and can be depended upon in any circumstance.
 
I might be able to do it for you. Need a reference check with Truffle Anne. You can PM me if interested.

I saw this after I hired someone but your pic makes me think Loki would have a blast. Maybe next time.:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top