• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dollar General coming to SRB?

New posts
Next BCC agenda 8/9/11:

QUASI-JUDICIAL ITEMS:
11. DOLLAR GENERAL - Project number 11-001-00004 being reviewed by Mac Carpenter. This is a major development application submitted by Teramore Development, LLC, requesting approval for 9,014 square feet of commercial space on 1.09 acres, with a future land use of Village Mixed Use. The site is located on US Highway 98 approximately 950’ east of Hunter’s Road, more particularly identified as parcel identification number 29-2S-20-33000-017-0000.
 
I have a feeling this forum site (or any other for that matter) would go away without some discourse or dissension. Hell, even the occasional troll is good for the site to shake things up. From what I've seen, SoWal is not made up of bobble heads~ yes..yes..yes. lol It's all in good fun.
 
How is someone simply having a slight difference of opinion from someone else a war?

It sounds like more than a "slight" difference of opinion from some. It sounds like some others feel the same from what I have read. It seemed like a simple question that turned in to who is better than who with the classes to me. I have seen this kind of nitpicking before on SoWal. I know of others who have decided to not comment on here anymore due to conflict of interests or opinions going to far. Have a good time!!
 
.
..............
drama.gif
......................................
sleepy.gif



.
 
[video]http://youtu.be/ZTbSDAWHuzI[/video]

This is one lower-class, lower-income chick who's looking forward to Dollar General in the 'hood!
 
It sounds like more than a "slight" difference of opinion from some. It sounds like some others feel the same from what I have read. It seemed like a simple question that turned in to who is better than who with the classes to me. I have seen this kind of nitpicking before on SoWal. I know of others who have decided to not comment on here anymore due to conflict of interests or opinions going to far. Have a good time!!

Thanks. We've been hearing that for seven years now. It's called life.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top