• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Domestic Helper

New posts

Kathy Neel

Beach Crab
Looking for good honest help with housekeeping? I have a small housekeeping business and I'm a personal chef, I do all my own work.. That way, you know who is taken care of your property. I have great local referance's and I've also been contracting work from a vacation rental company for the last 3 years. I am a housekeeping business not just a cleaning company. I can help you with any situtation you may need help with. your residence. Kathy 850-218-5596
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top