• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Donna Burgess gallery closing?

New posts

3crows

Beach Comber
I heard today that Donna Burgess is closing her gallery in the Sandestin MarketShops. Does anyone know if she will be opening in another location?
 
Have you tied calling and asking as opposed to starting what could be a harmful rumor in these tough times for artists?

850.837.1887
 
Ditto - the number of threads that get started about "I heard this business is closing, can anyone confirm" and the number of businesses ACTUALLY closing are VERY different numbers - I wouldn't even put it as high as 15% true.

IMO if someone's business IS closing, they should at least get the courtesy of making the announcement in their own fashion.
 
Yes, it is true Donna Burgess is closing. The good news is she will still be offering classes. She took over the location across from her current gallery, were ToDays was located for a sort time, in the Market Shops. I don't think she will have normal business hours, she will only be open for her classes. I was just glad to hear she was not leaving. :D
 
Yes, it is true Donna Burgess is closing. The good news is she will still be offering classes. She took over the location across from her current gallery, were ToDays was located for a sort time, in the Market Shops. I don't think she will have normal business hours, she will only be open for her classes. I was just glad to hear she was not leaving. :D

Yes, this information is correct!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top