• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DOT to remove signs

New posts
Walton County needs to remove a lot of signs cluttering our beautiful landscape. A lot of them are DOT signs.
 
If they remove the signs, I won't know who to vote for. I base my ballot decisions purely on who has the most corrugated plastic along busy roadways.
 
Yup, you and 98% of the registered voters in this County...

Images not Words win elections 'round here.

Discussion used to mean something.

This year we saw a BCC candidate miss a forum so they could avoid "discussion". If misinformation was being presented about you, false information at that, wouldn't you want to address it and head it off?

I would.

But I'm not a candidate.

...
 
Looks like the signs are multiplying instead of going away.

Popping up on 30a too.

Anything interesting in the local realm?

Fire and mosq commission...

State...

Looks like attorney general Bondi hitting it hard, while breaking the law / ordinance at the same time...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top