• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Double Rainbow

New posts

sunshine

Beach Lover
IMG_0148.JPG


After a cold, rainy day, a reward.
 
YESSSSS! Great job sunshine....I was in Lily Pads and Cassidy grabbed me and took me outside to see it! I drove home and could hardly keep my eyes on the road! It was truly awesome...thanks for capturing it for us all!
 
Very cool.
 
I am so glad you got that picture - there was a group of people outside at the SRB post office looking at it, and it was still visible at 4:00 at the middle school...but the game had already started so I couldn't get my son outside to see it!

It was beautiful...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top