• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Doug Needs your Prayers, Please see thread "Asking for SoWaller Prayers"

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
I wanted to draw attention to Doug needing prayer by using a new thread, but would like to keep the prayers coming through on the "SoWaller's Prayer Thread".

Your collective love, prayers and wisdom for me over the last weeks have been amazing, worked miracles, and have uplifted my spirit. I love all of you!!!!

Please go to that site "Asking for SoWaller's Prayers"
so I can tell you a little about Doug's health problems.




:wub: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top