• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Downtown Seagrove

New posts
Snapper Grabber said:
Does anyone know the results of a meeting regarding Downtown Seagrove that supposedly took place earlier this week?
I have not heard of such. "Downtown Seagrove" is nothing more than a small scale development, so any meeting is probably a meeting of the developers and Broker selling the units. :idontno:
 
I agree that it is small scale, but I am concerned about the added traffic at the intersection of 30-A and 395. I understood that the meeting was to address the concerns of area property owners. Maybe the meeting did not take place. I am not in Seagrove fulltime, so I could not attend.
 
I remember they came up with a solution....ROUND-A-BOUTS!!!!
 
Snapper Grabber said:
I agree that it is small scale, but I am concerned about the added traffic at the intersection of 30-A and 395. I understood that the meeting was to address the concerns of area property owners. Maybe the meeting did not take place. I am not in Seagrove fulltime, so I could not attend.

I did receive an email with details of resident's concerns but I no longer have it and not sure what kind of meeting was referenced. My apologies. Sometimes I catch myself failing to understand why everything we need to know about isn't posted in the forums. :lol:
 
Snapper Grabber said:
I agree that it is small scale, but I am concerned about the added traffic at the intersection of 30-A and 395. I understood that the meeting was to address the concerns of area property owners. Maybe the meeting did not take place. I am not in Seagrove fulltime, so I could not attend.
Typically, when a new project is in the works, the developer sends out notices to residents within 500' of the subject property to "solicit community feedback." Maybe that was the meeting. If that is the case here, the meeting would be very slim.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Typically, when a new project is in the works, the developer sends out notices to residents within 500' of the subject property to "solicit community feedback." Maybe that was the meeting. If that is the case here, the meeting would be very slim.

I believe the meeting was held last Thurs. 5/25 and from what I recall there was quite alot of community feedback and concern for the development. One of the major issues is parking along Grove and underground. Of course nothing was resolved only discussed. Will try and find out more and report back.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top