jdarg said:I tried to find his number when I was down last week- the listing in the rental house phone book was not the correct number for him. I couldn't find a number anywhere!
TreeFrog said:I think his number was in the older thread. I don't have my new South Walton phone book (now the real deal from Sprint!) handy, but I bet he's in there.

TreeFrog said:I think his number was in the older thread. I don't have my new South Walton phone book (now the real deal from Sprint!) handy, but I bet he's in there.
I have seen him for a back injury and a few different illnesses and he was always, great! :clap_1: He would really listen and was open to my thoughts and opinions. I have always been a proactive patient and lets face it, the typical MD, doesn't like that!
Those MD'S generally get kicked to the curb and FAST!
TreeFrog said:The thread on him several months back was pretty positive.
I'm thinking of scheduling an appointment with him. Is the consensus still good?