• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dr. Varnadore

New posts

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
A while back some posters gave a glowing report of Dr. Varnedore's new practice. Any updates? Is he accepting new patients? Is it a good invesment? Thanks for the information.
 
His site - http://www.livinglonger.net

We are dedicated to the belief that true optimal health is the ultimate state of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Each patient's benefits will be maximized by a program that integrates Traditional. Alternative and Anti-Aging Medicine.
Simply put, we offer a comprehensive approach to medicine utilizing the new 21st Century paradigm in a personal and individualized setting.
This unique approach to medicine will be embraced only by those who hold their health in the highest regard.
 
yes, I heard hes having to give it up, just not getting the business he needs to make ends meet, I have a concierge service and I take someone to see him, shes upset hes leaving, I heard hes wonderful.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top