• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dread Clampitt and Space Medicine

New posts

Kurt

Admin
focus.jpg


http://www.spacemedicinemusic.com/media.html

I see that they play with DC tonight and tomorrow, and SM is also playing at the 331 on 3/10 and 3/11 along with Trailer, and Roscoe Danza.
 
Sueshore said:
Will katie blue ever come play for us?

Yes, let's get Katie Blue to play on 30A! :clap_1: I only wish it would be at a time when I was there.
 
DC's up here the 15th...or over the bridge in Teaneck NJ. :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
DC's up here the 15th...or over the bridge in Teaneck NJ. :clap_1:
I just checked my SoWal dates with DC's calendar, and so far I'm 0 for 2! They're going to be in Lake Placid in 2 weeks, and during our week in :( June, they're out of town, too! :bang:
 
peapod1980 said:
I just checked my SoWal dates with DC's calendar, and so far I'm 0 for 2! They're going to be in Lake Placid in 2 weeks, and during our week in :( June, they're out of town, too! :bang:
You really should do better planning. :biggrin:
 
peapod1980 said:
I just checked my SoWal dates with DC's calendar, and so far I'm 0 for 2! They're going to be in Lake Placid in 2 weeks, and during our week in :( June, they're out of town, too! :bang:

Well, you get something even better - a DC wife!!! No more complaints out of you, missy!
 
Some of those Space Medicine boys are our good buddies...that should be a fun show.

And yes, we will be down to play soon, just got to get off our duffs and book the gig. We'll do that next week, and I'll give you all a heads up, especially the Funns who will have to back us up at least once...think I'm kidding girls? :biggrin:
 
steeleing1 said:
Well, you get something even better - a DC wife!!! No more complaints out of you, missy!
Oh, I know that's better! I was just hoping for the whole package, call me greedy.

Love,
Greedy
 
peapod1980 said:
Oh, I know that's better! I was just hoping for the whole package, call me greedy.

Love,
Greedy

Can't wait to see you, Greedy!!!! Hurry on! The weather is PERFECT, and the beach house will be so clean after our spring cleaning weekend, beginning today.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top