• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dread Clampitt at the Soul Buffet

New posts
steele mama said:
Was it threw down or threw up? :puke: :funn:

Ha! That was my first question as well! What does threw down mean. I hope it doesn't mean littering!!!!

Hey jdarg....don't you love seeing payback....it's so funn to embarrass your children after all those years of raising the little pests!!!! :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
Ha! That was my first question as well! What does threw down mean. I hope it doesn't mean littering!!!!

Hey jdarg....don't you love seeing payback....it's so funn to embarrass your children after all those years of raising the little pests!!!! :biggrin:




Hmmm... now that you put it that way....I may enjoy this more!!! This group could get a little punchy or PUI and have them married off by Friday!
 
jdarg said:
[/b]



Hmmm... now that you put it that way....I may enjoy this more!!! This group could get a little punchy or PUI and have them married off by Friday!


I just laugh thinking of all the times they THOUGHT I was purposely embarrassing them! Now, I really am doing it...sarafunn can take it (most of the time!)
 
sarafunn said:
KURT shut down this thread....NOW!
You have to fight back. I'm sure you've got great pictures of your mom. Come one.
 
steele mama said:
I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Miss Kitty. :idontno:
I posted one last year of the Kitty sitting beside her dog watching the Sun set from Grayton Beach. Just look through my photos to find it. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top