• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread Clampitt CD release party - 10/30/05

New posts
steeleing1 said:
Yea!!! Be there or be SQUARE!

Unfortunately, I will be a square for that day. I will be driving back from Hotlanta when Dread takes the stage. Maybe they could send me a shout out anyway. I was taken by surprise when Balder announced me at the last Electric Dread show at 3Thirty1.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Unfortunately, I will be a square for that day. I will be driving back from Hotlanta when Dread takes the stage. Maybe they could send me a shout out anyway. I was taken by surprise when Balder announced me at the last Electric Dread show at 3Thirty1.

When he catches wind of the avatar work you do, there will be a shout out and a CAT CALL!
 
Sueshore said:
When he catches wind of the avatar work you do, there will be a shout out and a CAT CALL!

Hold it right there Ms Kitty. The only avatar with which I putz around is my own. However, both yours and Landlocked's are great.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Hold it right there Ms Kitty. The only avatar with which I putz around is my own. However, both yours and Landlocked's are great.

Just trying to rat the avatarian out!
 
Smiling JOe said:
I would keep a close eye on the person who gave you the bogus info. They may be trying to cover their own tracks.

hmmmmm...are you protesting too much?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top