• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Dread Clampitt in Alabama tonight

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
From Dread Clampitt:

Hello Friends,

Dread Clampitt will be at the Workplay Theater tonight and at Egan's in Tuscaloosa on Saturday night. Please spread the word to your friends in Alabama....Tell them about the Rodeo, tell em what happens at the Rodeo......give a personal testimony if you have to. Thanks for riding with us, and we'll see you when the gates fly open!

Love,
Dread
 
I just heard about this a few minutes ago. I will be at Egan's after the game. It will be interesting hearing these guys somewhere other than the Red Bar.
 
I will be working and not in attendance. I know it will be a BALL!! Or, shall I say Rodeo .........:lol: (watch out if it's your first) Can be dangerous to a green horn!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top