• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Dread Clampitt playing Old FL Fish House

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
FYI- starting last week, Dread Clampitt has started playing Old Florida Fish House in Seagrove, on Tues nights from 8p-11p.
 
PB210004.JPG


Now that was funn! Here are some dancing shoes to prove it. I think I will refrain from posting the dancing legs video, but it is funn, too! Dread was rocking the house, and it was packed. OFFH had to be the busiest place in SoWal last night!
 
PB210004.JPG


Now that was funn! Here are some dancing shoes to prove it. I think I will refrain from posting the dancing legs video, but it is funn, too! Dread was rocking the house, and it was packed. OFFH had to be the busiest place in SoWal last night!
I'm jealous.
Not of the shoes.
 
Last edited:
I saw those shoes last night, but I can't recall whose feet they were on. That was my first visit to the fish house and that band was awesome.

Those feet would be mine. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top