• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread Clampitt Show

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I probably will not have time for any live shows while there, even though Chastain is the best venue ever!:(
All work and no play makes Joe a dull boy. Oh yea...that's right....you play all the time!!! :rolling:
 
steele mama said:
All work and no play makes Joe a dull boy. Oh yea...that's right....you play all the time!!! :rolling:
Joe...you can be my personal assistant. We'll put you to work! :funn:

What do you do!?!?! You do work right? :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Joe...you can be my personal assistant. We'll put you to work! :funn:

What do you do!?!?! You do work right? :funn:

Hey now, I didn't say I was going to ATL to look for work, but rather, to work. No offense, but I don't want to be your biatch (Can I say that?), even though it may be exciting planning all of your partying events for the day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top