• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread Clampitt Show

New posts
steele mama said:
:funn: Let's all be Dread Heads and meet in Tampa Sunday night. If only I didn't have to work Monday morning in Atlanta.

I will be working in Atlanta on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, unless some things change. Small world, eh?

But isn't there another one from your family in Tampa? Is she going to the show?
 
RiverOtter, are these
kinky.gif
guys playing, "Let's break open the Pinatta? If so, I think the yellow guy needs a less flexible stick if he wants to win.
 
RiverOtter said:
Dude! Atlanta??? Oh well may see ya on Thrs or Fri :cool:

Thursday at 331. My work in ATL may get pushed back to the following weekend. I am hoping so, because I am scheduled to give blood at the Blood Mobile, which will be at Sacred Heart, on Monday. I hate the thought of skipping a donation.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I will be working in Atlanta on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, unless some things change. Small world, eh?

But isn't there another one from your family in Tampa? Is she going to the show?
Yes, she already has tickets for the whole family. I'm jealous. So what live musac will you catch in Atl? I have a request in at work for Nickel Creek tickets at the Tabernacle but don't know if I will get them. I only go to the things I can get great seats at cheap rates. I also have a request in for Jethro Tull at Chastain. That might be Saturday. We'll see. I remain flexible, as always.
 
steele mama said:
Yes, she already has tickets for the whole family. I'm jealous. So what live musac will you catch in Atl? I have a request in at work for Nickel Creek tickets at the Tabernacle but don't know if I will get them. I only go to the things I can get great seats at cheap rates. I also have a request in for Jethro Tull at Chastain. That might be Saturday. We'll see. I remain flexible, as always.

Dang steele mama! You're a real hipster, eh?? :cool:
cool.gif
 
RiverOtter said:
Dang steele mama! You're a real hipster, eh?? :cool:
cool.gif
I take that back....Nickel Creek will be at the Fox Oct. 14. I think that is Friday. We have great seats at the Fox but can't always get them.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Would you stop calling me Oldtimer?

Here is the schedule for October from dreadclampitt.com:

Wednesday 12th - The Side Bar - Gainesville, FL with the New Traditionals

Thursday 13th - The 331 cafe - an evening with Electric Dread 10:00

Sunday 16th - Skipper's Smokehouse - Tampa, FL with the New Traditionals feat. Rev. Jeff Mosier

Friday 21st-22nd - Magnolia Festival - Live Oak, Florida

Sunday 23rd - The Mullet Festival - Niceville, FL.

Saturday 29th- Destin Festival of The Arts - Henderson Beach State Park 3:00-6:00

Sunday 30th - The Red Bar - Grayton Beach - 12:00-3:00

I'll be at the one in gainesville on wednesday :biggrin:
 
steele mama said:
Yes, she already has tickets for the whole family. I'm jealous. So what live musac will you catch in Atl? I have a request in at work for Nickel Creek tickets at the Tabernacle but don't know if I will get them. I only go to the things I can get great seats at cheap rates. I also have a request in for Jethro Tull at Chastain. That might be Saturday. We'll see. I remain flexible, as always.

I probably will not have time for any live shows while there, even though Chastain is the best venue ever!:(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top