• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Live Music Dread Clampitt tonight???

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, but they play from 6-8p and if I leave now for volunteer work, I should have that wrapped up by 7pm, and will be nasty (need a shower), so I would have to rush to see even 20 minutes of the show. I will be there in spurt (that is W-talk for spirit).

My husband seems to think it's actually 7-9, but I can't find the information about it on Baytowne's website.
 
jessifunn said:
community service? what illegal thing did you do this time?

:floor: ...that SJ, always up to something!
 
:clap_1: Great pics John R!!! I saw one of sarafunn's crushes in one of them! No steeleing1...not your man! I raised her better than that!
 
Glad to see that Baytowne has decided to build a roof and get rid of the wimpy tent. The tent is nice and all, but it is wimpy for Baytowne. Thanks for the pics.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top