• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dreams...

New posts

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
...can be so CRAZY!

Last night I dreamt that I was traveling with a group of 135 people (some I knew & some I didn't). Our mode of transportation: DRIVEABLE BEDS!:yikes: HUGE BEDS that about a dozen people could ride on.:floor::floor:
When we'd stop, the beds got plugged into electrical outlets to "charge up". When it was time to continue on our journey, I couldn't find the key ignition to start the bed that I was "driving".
Finally, one of my cousins found the key ignition & we all drove to "my house"...which, in the dream, was a enormous old 3 story house with a roof garden. On the roof was a large grassy lawn, in the center of which was a huge pool of knee deep water with these little antique metal MERRY-GO-ROUNDS all lined up & submerged in the water.

I keep a dream journal in an attempt to unlock what the weirdness means ...but sometimes it's just :blink: WTF :blink:
 
And just what did you eat before going to bed????
WOW!!!!:yikes: :clap:
 
:lolabove: Sounds like one of audie's dreams!
 
Where can i buy one of those. Sounds like a great ride for along trip!!
 
Shrooms; gotta be mushrooms; gets me every time!!!!:idontno: :cool:

:lolabove: NO!...I SWAR-AH on a stack o' bibles...no bedtime 'shrooms consumed!!
Just a couple of TnT's (tequila-n-tonics) at the Frannie's. Ahhh...:wub:the Frannie's ...THEY must be the "spicy consumption" factor!!
 
...can be so CRAZY!

Last night I dreamt that I was traveling with a group of 135 people (some I knew & some I didn't). Our mode of transportation: DRIVEABLE BEDS!:yikes: HUGE BEDS that about a dozen people could ride on.:floor::floor:
When we'd stop, the beds got plugged into electrical outlets to "charge up". When it was time to continue on our journey, I couldn't find the key ignition to start the bed that I was "driving".
Finally, one of my cousins found the key ignition & we all drove to "my house"...which, in the dream, was a enormous old 3 story house with a roof garden. On the roof was a large grassy lawn, in the center of which was a huge pool of knee deep water with these little antique metal MERRY-GO-ROUNDS all lined up & submerged in the water.

I keep a dream journal in an attempt to unlock what the weirdness means ...but sometimes it's just :blink: WTF :blink:

reminds me of bedknobs and broomsticks where they fly on the bed....

:lolabove: Sounds like one of audie's dreams!

kitty !! :shock: that's not nice (but it's true :wub: )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top