• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Drivers beware

New posts
ok, I get it. This thread is a joke, right? Do all of you live in some kind of a bubble? What is wrong with you? Trust me, you would not want to live here where you would most likely be in the minority.

Wake up and look around you.
 
ok, I get it. This thread is a joke, right? Do all of you live in some kind of a bubble? What is wrong with you? Trust me, you would not want to live here where you would most likely be in the minority.

Wake up and look around you.
If you are addressing me in full or in part...we are not at odds on this. Either I am not expressing my position well or you aren't reading my whole post. There was sarcasm involved in the original waterboarding comment.
 
To bring this back on track. No, I wasn't on their bumper they simply stopped with no warning in a vehicle with a severely cracked windshield, non operating brake lights, and the hood of the vehicle not attached to the vehicle......
My calling the sheriff's department was to get the vehicle and the unlicensed, uninsured driver off the road, and to protect myself in case I needed to file a claim, that's all.
 
How does one know if someone is an illegal alien?[/QUOTE]


Excuse my assumption, they were undocumented drivers.
 
To bring this back on track. No, I wasn't on their bumper they simply stopped with no warning in a vehicle with a severely cracked windshield, non operating brake lights, and the hood of the vehicle not attached to the vehicle......
My calling the sheriff's department was to get the vehicle and the unlicensed, uninsured driver off the road, and to protect myself in case I needed to file a claim, that's all.

Nowgirl...I am glad you are okay. The brake lights not working is a very important fact you left off at first. Normally, just because someone stops with "no warning" and you, the driver behind, hits that car, you would be liable...at least in this state. I do understand your frustration.
 
If you are addressing me in full or in part...we are not at odds on this. Either I am not expressing my position well or you aren't reading my whole post. There was sarcasm involved in the original waterboarding comment.
Nah, I wasn't addressing you at all. I totally got the sarcasm.
 
I am getting in on this late, but a few weeks ago we were on either 30-A or 98 (I can't recall which, maybe Rapunz can) and we saw the same thing happen. A car's hood whipped open, but the humdinger was that this crew kept on driving! It was at night, so I didn't see the drivers or anything, but the car was a full size sedan like a Buick or Chrysler. I wonder if it is the same crew? This might be a scam in the works:idontno:
 
This was a white mustang, I didn't detect any intent, just a car that should never have been on the road in that condition.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top