• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Driving directions from Birmingham

New posts

GVM

Beach Lover
Need detailed driving directions to Seagrove from Birmingham area, please, for my college age daughter.
 
GVM said:
Need detailed driving directions to Seagrove from Birmingham area, please, for my college age daughter.
If she is in college, she is a smart girl. Give her a little breathing room. ;-)
 
I lived in Birmingham before moving down here, but I am not familiar with Lacey's Spring. Is it North of the 'Ham?
 
scrltbegonya said:
I lived in Birmingham before moving down here, but I am not familiar with Lacey's Spring. Is it North of the 'Ham?

Yes, it is about 60 miles North of the "Ham. Very small community!!!!
 
To finish the directions...

When 331 tees into 98, turn left (east) and go to the 2nd traffic light, which is 395. Turn right and go south til it tees into 30A. You are now in downtown Seagrove. Stop at the market and eat a grilled grouper sandwich.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top