• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

drumming

New posts

Valerie L

Beach Lover
I'm looking for someone local along 30A or so, to teach me and my my 4 year old drumming. I'd like to learn hand drums, not the big set with the sticks like in rock bands (at least not yet!) Is there anyone closer than Ft Walton who does that? And is anyone else interested in learning?
mail me here or call me 231-9999
Thanks!
 
call and get recommendations from the community colleges. They will be able to put you in touch with what you're looking for.
 
Maybe the Soap Pedalers husband Ted Cobena, whom I voted for in the Beachcombers best drummer competition, can help you out. He is a drummer and bongo playing fool, and he can be found every Thurs pm at Stinkys
 
You need to go hang out with Jimmi Wz. In fact, Jimmi needs to get another beach drum circle together. I feel it's time.
 
Hello Valerie

My name is Monica Hamdan, I left a message for you with contact information regarding drum/conga/bongo lessons. Please feel free to call or email at your convenience!

Jose Marquez email: josethepercusionist@gmail.com
916-402-5580 864-982-3226 850-267-0110

We have a website in the works with detailed information that will be up later this week
Thank you-hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Monica Hamdan
850-267-0110
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top