• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dry Cleaning Recomendations

New posts
We use the one at Watercolor shopping center, reasonable rates. There is also another on 393, south of 98 on the right.
 
I'm not sure about prices, since I dry clean very seldom, but French Laundry on 393 just south of 98 (Franny mentioned above) is "green." Also, I saw a "cleaners" sign go up recently in the new Publix shopping center on 98. Don't know if they're open yet.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top