• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dune Buggy Rentals

New posts
they do have license plates, registered in okaloosa, and they have stickers on them that say 'beach access, destin, florida'.

they look like this:
buggy.jpg

buggy1.jpg
 
I notice a lack of eye protection on the vehicles. I wonder if the drivers know they can be cited a ticket for not wearing eye protection on these vehicles?
 
If so, noone is wearing them!

Whole setup seems very sketchy and transient. Exactly who gets sued after Joe Tourist gets gravel in the eye or gets in an accident?
probably the business owner. I didn't notice an LLC listed beside their name, and didn't notice their name on the list of LLC's in Florida, but maybe they are heavily insured. I sure hope so, because people around here can afford an expensive attorney.
 
My thought was that they can just take down the sign and drive away w/ the trailer of buggies...................never to be heard from (or served by the Sheriff) again.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top