• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dune rebuilding?

New posts

GVM

Beach Lover
Maybe I've missed some posts on this...but arriving yesterday on our first trip since Dennis...I see lots of sand has been moved up toward the dunes in the Seagrove area, ala post-Ivan. Is this the beginning of a planned project of re-nourishment/re-building? More to come?
 
GVM said:
Maybe I've missed some posts on this...but arriving yesterday on our first trip since Dennis...I see lots of sand has been moved up toward the dunes in the Seagrove area, ala post-Ivan. Is this the beginning of a planned project of re-nourishment/re-building? More to come?

It is the result of beach scrapings, same as after Ivan.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top