• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

e-fish in PCB

New posts

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
I stopped at a new place in Panama City Beach for lunch yesterday called e-fish. It's at "the Y" on 79. They sell sandwiches, wine, steaks, seafood, and other goodies.

I got a muffaletta, which was excellent. I still have half of it, because it was enormous. The seafood selection was nice. They had king crab legs, shrimp, and a great big gorgeous piece of Yellowfin tuna that was much too tempting, among other things.

I didn't get a whole lot of time to look around, but what I saw looked great, and I will definitely go back. If you find yourself in that area, you should go check it out.
 
This does sound good. Thanks​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top