• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

E*Trade

New posts

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Has anyone used E*Trade for banking and/or investing services? I've been exploring their website (after reading the super bowl commercials thread in the lounge & watching their commercial :D) and I like what I've read so far. I'd love to hear from someone with personal experience with them...

Thanks!
WCW
 
anyone?
 
I use them for a little bit of trading, mostly shares from my old company. They are easy to use for this purpose. I don't know anything about their regular banking, but have received emails that make it look like it might be a good option.
 
I use them for a little bit of trading, mostly shares from my old company. They are easy to use for this purpose. I don't know anything about their regular banking, but have received emails that make it look like it might be a good option.

WaterCourseWay, wade through some of the archives of a financial blog I enjoy. Hope it helps you some. Good luck!

http://tinyurl.com/3267dc


Thank you!
 
Etrade is crap. If you are looking to invest be very careful. They have no problems getting your money into their coffers, but when you need the money back be prepared to wait.
 
I have never had a problem with Scottrade and would recommend them. $7 a trade/OTC stocks are $7 + .05% of the principle.

Let me know if you decide to go with them. As a customer, I can send you a link off their site and we'll both get 3 free trades. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top