• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Early Buzz - new restaurant opening in October

New posts

Kurt

Admin
After a brief trip to his homeland of Australia, chef Shayne Vaughan (the former head chef at Criolla's) will be opening his own place in October. I know a lot of SoWal folks know Shayne and his beautiful wife Kim, and will show them a lot of love and support.

If you know Shayne you know what an upbeat guy he is. I shared coffee with him recently and he told me all about his new venture. His enthusiasm is off the chart. I have no doubt he'll do everything he can to please his customers.

The restaurant will be called "A Taste Of OZ" and will be located in the old Fabrice location in The Shoppes at South Haven, 4821 US Hwy 98. It's on the south side of the highway, just east of the intersection of 98 and Scenic 30A.

More details and menu coming soon.
 
I knew something was a foot! :clap:
 
Shayne is the best....Can't wait for this one!!!
 
I love that little corner spot...Congrats:clap: Can't wait to see a menu!!!
 
I am so impressed by the good secret keeping! Best of luck to Shayne and Kim and the new endeavor!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top