Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Where should we go for Easter Brunch? We're planning on attending Rosemary's easter service. Should we do the Rosemary Easter Brunch at the town hall? Or is there somewhere else that would be better?
I just had someone who is going to rent one of our cottages during Easter week ask the same question. Any ideas for Easter brunch, lunch, or dinner? I recommended Cafe ThirtyA because it has been consistently excellent for our family. But I know many SoWallers are loyal to other places. Help......