• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eastern lake access

New posts

sunny850

Beach Lover
I grew up swimming in Eastern Lake and recently returned to take my children so they could see where I used to go to the beach. Unfortunately I could find nowhere to park to take them down to the lake. Is there no parking near the neighborhood walkover any more? Does anyone know of a place where you can park to go down to the lake and beach?
 
I grew up swimming in Eastern Lake and recently returned to take my children so they could see where I used to go to the beach. Unfortunately I could find nowhere to park to take them down to the lake. Is there no parking near the neighborhood walkover any more? Does anyone know of a place where you can park to go down to the lake and beach?

There are a few places on the shoulder of Eastern Lake Road. You may have to walk a bit.
 
There's a public park with parking on the canal.
Where is that? What canal? We owned a home in the Eastern Lake Road area for ten years, then we built a new house elsewhere a little over a year ago. I'd like to go back to Eastern Lake again and park legally.
 
He's talking about the access to the lake at the county park on the east side of the lake. You get access to the lake but it's a lot of Freebie throws to the beach.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top