• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eastern Lake Dune

New posts

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
I saw this on Facebook. What the heck? Why is this dune being bulldozed?

69495340_2652034274841232_5667677008880992256_o.jpg
 
I dont know and I dont care...It is WRONG and they should be made to pay. This has me so POed..There is absolutely NO REASON or EXCUSE for this.
 
This is where the Azurro condominiums were going to be built, but a lawsuit ended up in a settlement allowing 3 private homes to be built instead. Hopefully, once the pilings are in, they will restore as much of the dune as possible, but I don't know what is planned. So many of us wanted the county to buy the land and protect it, but it was not to be.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top