• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eastern Lake Long Term Rental

New posts

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Seagrove Beach Long Term Rental

Still available...Two bedroom, two and a half bath townhome available immediately. 1400 approx. sq ft. with tiled floors on first level and new carpeting on second. All appliances and washer/dryer included and only a few years old. The home is located on a deep water canal on Eastern Lake with private boat dock and an end unit for privacy. This is south of 30-A. You can take your boat/kayak directly to the beach! $1250 per month, water included, small dogs ok with pet deposit. Pictures available upon request. PM or call me. 850-231-1985.
Thanks,
Franny
 
Last edited:
Re: Seagrove Beach Long Term Rental

Hello Franny,
I am interested in a long term rental Starting late July or Sept 1st. My son and I have moved back to the area, to help my mother in law who is alone now. She lives in gratyon and this would be very close. Although I was hoping to find somthing more aroun 1200... but I am very interested. My son is 10 yr old.. does butler have a buss that picks up in the area of the town home? thank you , e
 
Re: Seagrove Beach Long Term Rental

sunshinesmilee said:
Hello Franny,
I am interested in a long term rental Starting late July or Sept 1st. My son and I have moved back to the area, to help my mother in law who is alone now. She lives in gratyon and this would be very close. Although I was hoping to find somthing more aroun 1200... but I am very interested. My son is 10 yr old.. does butler have a buss that picks up in the area of the town home? thank you , e
It is my understanding that Hwy 393 is the dividing point for Butler and Bay Elem. Those living west of 393 attend Butler and those living east attend Bay. If you want your child to attend a school out of this perimeter(sp) you have to drive them yourself. Anyone know something different please reply.
 
Re: Seagrove Beach Long Term Rental

Franny said:
It is my understanding that Hwy 393 is the dividing point for Butler and Bay Elem. Those living west of 393 attend Butler and those living east attend Bay. If you want your child to attend a school out of this perimeter(sp) you have to drive them yourself. Anyone know something different please reply.

By the way out t'home is east of 393, thus Bay would be the school for those kids.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top