• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Elderly Solutions available

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
My name is Teresa Rochester and my company is ELDERLY SOLUTIONS INC. I am new to the area. I am so excited to be here. I am ready to help the Elderly community be the best that they can be. I have taken care of the elderly for 20 years and have been in business for almost 8 years. I basically pamper the elderly and travel with them. I have a staff of 7. I look forward to hearing from the Elderly community on what your needs are so I can fufill them to the best of my ability. I have great plans for the future of South Walton and the Elderly Community. I thank you for your interest.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top