• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Electrician Needed

New posts

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Looked through the old threads and found a few recommendations, but was hoping someone might have a current great and reasonable electrician that is willing to work on a minor job? Apparently the high tide in the bay has messed with our electrical line out to the boat lift. Circuit breaker keeps popping. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
 
Looked through the old threads and found a few recommendations, but was hoping someone might have a current great and reasonable electrician that is willing to work on a minor job? Apparently the high tide in the bay has messed with our electrical line out to the boat lift. Circuit breaker keeps popping. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

SGB:

As it happens I am both "great" and "reasonable" (heck, I might even be "current" - I haven't checked this week). One of my service technicians performed this exact repair today for a customer over in PCB on Grand Lagoon; it must be going around.

I would be glad to offer references if you want to PM me. You can request service direct from the website MetroPower or call 622-4099; we will show up!

Thanks for the opportunity!

BOB
 
SGB:

As it happens I am both "great" and "reasonable" (heck, I might even be "current" - I haven't checked this week). One of my service technicians performed this exact repair today for a customer over in PCB on Grand Lagoon; it must be going around.

I would be glad to offer references if you want to PM me. You can request service direct from the website MetroPower or call 622-4099; we will show up!

Thanks for the opportunity!

BOB

Metropower is the real deal. I have used them on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with their level of quality and professionalism.

Curtis
 
Metropower is the real deal. I have used them on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with their level of quality and professionalism.

Curtis

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll give Steve an "atta-boy"; he definitely deserves one. We appreciate the business.
 
Joe Rega (can't remember the name of his business) he did my tanning salon electric work and is great and reasonable, his number is 850-259-8116.
 
Thanks everyone. Mr. SGB seems to have fixed our current problem, but I have the names and numbers for our next electrical issue.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top