• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Electronic Locks for rentals

New posts
I love these electronic locks!! My mom was in a place earlier this year, and it was great to run in and out without having to worry about a key. Keys inside beach bags are always going to migrate out of the bag!
 
I love these electronic locks!! My mom was in a place earlier this year, and it was great to run in and out without having to worry about a key. Keys inside beach bags are always going to migrate out of the bag!

I agree. I hate trying to keep up with the keys. Electronic locks are the way to go.
 
I agree. I hate trying to keep up with the keys. Electronic locks are the way to go.

I can't image the pain of trying to keep track of keys, so electronic locks definitely rock, just be aware that some electronic locks don't meet the latest building codes - they can't stand the required wind pressures.
 
We've had our Oracle 660 in place for 18 months now. I just love the system...it's working great for us and is well worth the money!
 
We've had a electronic keypad door lock for years now on our side door going into the kitchen. Like Audie said, you can program 4 codes at one time. Ours is made by Weiser Lock. Nice to not have to fumble with door keys.
 
Last edited:
I would love one of these! I will ask about them at the WC rental meeting...can't wait for the response..."we'll look into that" ;-)
 
I would love one of these! I will ask about them at the WC rental meeting...can't wait for the response..."we'll look into that" ;-)

That's about all we hear at ours. Just yesterday I was looking through last years meeting (our meeting is weekend after next) and not one of the issues we brought up has been resolved.:idontno:
 
That's about all we hear at ours. Just yesterday I was looking through last years meeting (our meeting is weekend after next) and not one of the issues we brought up has been resolved.:idontno:

But yet we still go....year after year! I think we need to hire a therapist to attend the meetings...it's like a bad marriage sometimes! :biggrin: :wave:
 
you just need good board members like me...:biggrin:. In my opinion it is also all about the CAM who is in charge and how much work they are willing to do. OTherwise, I have seen that it falls by the wayside.
That's about all we hear at ours. Just yesterday I was looking through last years meeting (our meeting is weekend after next) and not one of the issues we brought up has been resolved.:idontno:
 
you just need good board members like me...:biggrin:. In my opinion it is also all about the CAM who is in charge and how much work they are willing to do. OTherwise, I have seen that it falls by the wayside.

Wouldn't help...St. Joe is still large and in charge. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top