• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

eligible bachelors

New posts
kurt said:
Smiling JOe tops the list.

Oh Kurt, and I thought it was you. :)
 
Scott Brannon is a nice catch from what I'm told, but I don't know if he's still "eligible" or already taken. Anyone know of anyone else?
 
Gator-

I hear there are some real winners here.

Yahoo
 
Geez-- I am not Scott Brannon. But I am interested in having a cocktail buddy. Since you don't seem to approve of him, who else? :D
 
sunshine79 said:
Geez-- I am not Scott Brannon. But I am interested in having a cocktail buddy. Since you don't seem to approve of him, who else? :D

How do you get that I don't approve of him? Just making fun.

There are lots of cocktails buddies at Pandora's outdoor bar in the evenings after work. Or Bud and Alley's, the Red Bar, etc.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top